November Monthly Town Board Meeting
TOWN OF EMPIRE
Fond du Lac County
November 2, 2023
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Please be advised that the Town Board of the Town of Empire will hold its monthly meeting beginning at 7:30pm on Wednesday November 8, 2023, at the Empire Town Hall, W3675 4th St. Rd. The purpose of the meeting will be to conduct General Town business as authorized by law:
- Call to Order
- Roll call/ quorum
- Verification of public notice by Town Board.
- Approval of prior Town Board minutes by Town Board.
- Specific matters for discussion and possible action by the Town Board in open session:
- Review / update the cement crushing site on Hwy 23 located at W4368 and W4370 State Road 23
- Review / discuss / possibly approve of Short-Term License for The White House on the Hill located at W4415 Mary Hill Drive, Fond du Lac, WI 54937
- Review / discuss/ possibly act on obstruction to the creek located at N6203 Creek Road
- Review / discuss / possibly approve Certified Survey for Glen Rising IN THE SE ¼ OF THE NE ¼ OF SECTION 13 T. 15N.-R. 18 E. TOWN OF EMPIRE
- Review / discuss / possibly approve Certified Survey for Diane M. Lacroix IN THE NW ¼ OF THE SE ¼ OF SECTION 10 T. 15N.-R. 18 E. TOWN OF EMPIRE
- Report on Town Correspondence from Town Clerk & other officers.
- Public forum. (Discussion only)
- Payment of bills.
If you have any questions, please call me at 920-215-1117